RE: Allow active and passive FTP connections

Hi all

Today I upgraded the Linux kernel to 2.6.7.

Applied following patches of the
patch-o-matic-ng-20040302:
init_conntrack-optimize NETMAP SAME TTL connlimit
fuzzy iprange ipv4options mport raw CLASSIFY addrtype
childlevel owner-socketlookup

Compiled in all netfiter options to the kernel.

After the server is booted with the new kernel, I
recompiled and reinstalled the iptables.

But my problem is still the same. The ?-m state
--state ESTABLISHED? works well, but the ?-m state
--state RELATED? does not work at all for FTP data
connections. What have I missed?

Is there an alternative method to know that a
particular --syn connection a part of an existing FTP
connection without using RELATED?

Any ideas please?

Sagara