Re: Poll on large sites that deploy Iptables.

* Brett Simpson <simpsonb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  3. Jun 04:
> Does anyone know of any large firewall sites? Large site would consist of
> large numbers of users, rules, routes, tunnels, or high bandwidth use.

Some months ago there was a message at the list from Wolfgang Stindl.
<URL:http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2004-March/050891.html>

>From his address domainpart I could imagine a very large setup, maybe
you can send him a note and ask for some details.

HTH,
 regards, Frank.
--
Sigmentation fault