FXP Support Broken?

I'm currently running 1.2.9 and all of a sudden (well, not all of a sudden,
I actually cannot pinpoint exactly when this issue arose) I can no longer
FXP from/into my server. I've tried searching all sorts of lists and using
google to find any help on this issue as netfilter relates to the 2.4.26
kernel and I've come up empty-handed. I've also tried looking at the old
ftp-fxp.patch in an old release of patch-o-matic, but that as well does NOT
seem to work.

Has anyone else noticed FXP not working on netfilter-1.2.9 and linux-2.4.26?
Can anyone on the devel team report on FXP support directly in the netfilter
code? Sorry for what may of been a dumb post, but I'd really like to have
the ability to FXP yet again. Thank you.

--
/p at pcmike dot net
http://pcmike.net/