ipq_read and NF_ACCEPT

hi,

   i have made an application that reads using libipq functions, and a
kernel module which delivers packet to it. I catch packets originating from
the local machine, and in my user space libipq application i change the
packet (that i get using ipq_read), set its mark field, change src/dest and
then finally return a return code of NF_ACCEPT,
   so this changed packet should go back to the kernel right ?, (this
   packet i had caught in local_out hook).
   Once i inject this packet, i expect the same apcket(with changed ip and
   all) to hit post routing, so in my post routing hook function i wait for
   a packet with skb->nfmark==some value, but this packet doesnt seem to be
   getting caught at post_routing ??

any clues ?

thanks
Amit