Re: Static/Dynamic NAT Combination

On Fri, 28 May 2004 14:04:14 -0600
Jorge Davila <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What do you want to do?
Masquerade Box A with flexible port numbers via the router's PPP connection
and the same thing for box B with static port numbers.

Based on the docs I am not sure whether this is possible with Netfilter.

I hope I am able to express this quite complicated thing in a way that
you can understand it...

Leslie