ctnetlink in Linux 2.6?

Good day folks,

I was looking in mailing list archives and found lots of references
discussing a Netflow-esque stats out of the firewalling/nat
tables via nfnetlink-ctnetlink..

These patches don't apply on 2.6 and I was wondering if they had been
superseded by something I've not seen a link to.  Did nfnetlink end
up not being a good idea?  Did ulogd and ulogd-acctd fulfill the
needs?

Cheers,
Chris
--
Chris Green <cmg@xxxxxxx>
Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.