RE: [OT] Hello?

	Since the gurus are bored and looking forward to help...

	I was wondering what would be the best way to avoid DOS against
a server that has a web site on it with SSL ( ports 90 and 443 )...

	I have seen several ideas; what is everybody using?

	I believe the accept so many connections a second and then drop
might be the best...

	Beforehand. thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Erick