H.323 problem for newbie!

I've a problem, i'm a newbie and i have to configure H.323 protocol in 2
linux box configured as firewall. In this mode 1 ms-windows netmeeting
workstation connected via private lan with linux box could be connected
between internet with another ms-windows netmeeting workstation connected
with other linux box. I read  the link to
http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/sw/netfilter/ but i don't understand how install
the patch and how to use the h.323 nat. Could you help me with configuration
example.

Thank you very much
(and sorry for my bad english)

Maurizio Li Vigni