Re: H.323 problem for newbie!

On Friday 23 April 2004 4:15 pm, Maurizio Li Vigni wrote:

> I've a problem, i'm a newbie and i have to configure H.323 protocol in 2
> linux box configured as firewall. In this mode 1 ms-windows netmeeting
> workstation connected via private lan with linux box could be connected
> between internet with another ms-windows netmeeting workstation connected
> with other linux box. I read  the link to
> http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/sw/netfilter/ but i don't understand how install
> the patch and how to use the h.323 nat. Could you help me with
> configuration example.

This may help you:

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO.html

Sorry, I can't find a version in Italian, but in case they're helpful, here't
the same thing in German:
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/de/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO.html
French:
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/fr/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO.html
or Polish:
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO/pl/netfilter-extensions-HOWTO.html

Regards,

Antony.

--
Most people are aware that the Universe is big.

 - Paul Davies, Professor of Theoretical Physics

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.