Re: network range

rp_filter presents some issues when used with Free/Open/StrongSWAN, the
IPSec products.  This also gives a more finely grained control of the
process, e.g., the possibility of selectively anti-spoofing.  Finally,
because I have not used it (because of the VPN conflict), I'm not sure
if rp_filter applies to only INPUT traffic or also FORWARD traffic.  I'm
think the latter but I do not know authoritatively.

Thanks for the comment - John