Re: Compiling new iptables after kernel patch (compilation errors)

Title: Re: Compiling new iptables after kernel patch (compilation errors)
Absolutely sure. :)

It’s actually /usr/src/linux-2.4.22 for me but I also have a sym link at /usr/src/linux

I checked many times, tried specifying on the command line, and even tried hard coding it into the Makefile.

I think I might try starting from scratch with a different kernel. I did this same process on another linux distro machine with kernel 2.4.25 and iptables 1.2.7a and it worked flawlessly.

>From what I’ve seen of the IP_PPTP_CONNTRACK patch on the other machine, it works very nicely by the way. It was nice to be able to VPN in with two sessions to the same office from behind the same NAT – a definite must for any publicly used NATed network.

 Thanks for the help

 Luke