Re: logging

C'mon Clown, you can do it ;-) - there is so much stuff out on the net
regarding  iptables/netfilter - I presume you have a browser?

This is a really general question which you could get answered in ten
minutes by reading a few articles.

try this one:

https://lists.balabit.hu/pipermail/syslog-ng/2003-April/004990.html