Still a little bit confused.
This is the scheme with ip addresses:

Internet (Different ISP)

Subnet Y (10.0.0.0/20)

(eth0)-10.0.1.254
Firewall
(eth1)-10.0.1.253

My Subnet(10.0.1.0/24)

(eth1)-10.0.1.1(default route for My Subnet)
Firewall/Router(SNAT)
(eth0)-some real ip address

Internet (My ISP).

<<What you need to do is make sure the bottom firewall (which I assume is the
default route for the machines in your Subnet 10.0.1.0/24) has a route for
Subnet Y pointing to eth1 as the next hop.
The top firewall just needs to know about the two networks on either side of
it, which is automatic under Linux - it will only need a default gateway of
its own if it needs to contact the Internet for its own reasons (eg DNS?).>>

The top firewall box doesn't need to contact the Internet. Will have to forward packets between the interfaces and filter the traffic.

Best regards.

Do you Yahoo!?