RE: PPTP NAT and iptables compilation

I haven't tried it myself since I am in between upgrades, but why not
try out pom-ng? I am almost positive that you need:
pom-ng + iptables from CVS in order for things to work fine. I've tried
various combinations of userspace 1.2.9+ and POM, but they have
regularty broken since POM-ng has been developed. The iptables module in
CVS doesn't support the old POM.