RE:Nat/router problem

Well I think I've solved my problem that I enquired about earlier. Apparently the rule wich wouldn't let me do anything out the back interface of my Masquerading Nat/router was the one " iptables -t nat --policy POSTROUTING DROP" . I just changed the drop to ACCEPT and everything seems to work fine. I will defineatly audit it from the front side to make sure though.

Sorry about the crap appended to my emails, I use hotmail and it looks as if they add links on to you email to sell stuff. Oh, well I guess I get what I pay for.

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp