insecure script

hi, im starting to write a paper about iptables security, and im trying to focus in the scripts.
anyone can give some examples of insecure scripts or some tips to find my own insecurities in many scripts on the net.
how hackers can take advantages in insecurities in the scriipts??
please send me some examples or links or any other info
Thanx and sorry if my question is not about using or developing iptables.
frederixx

http://www.latinmail.com - La forma más cómoda de enviar y recibir tus e-mails