Re: Target Request for QOS.

Hi

Brice, slightly off topic, but my understanding in this scenario is that
once the tcp stream is setup it will only use one of the routers, so a
tcp stream (be it ftp or VOIP) so setting your QOS to 4Mb/s is not
actually true

If you had controll over the other end you could setup a EQ interface
and that would/could use the full 4Mb/s

Wouldn't ftp be ingress, I thought ingress flow control doesn't work to
well ( we are talking TC here yes?)

Alex