Target Request for QOS.

Hi,

I can see different patch for iptables :
     - a patch to mark packet from IP information (Source-IP,
Destination-IP, sport, dport, protocol, etc ...)
     - a patch to setup unusual route.
But nothing to mark packet coming-from and going-to a router.

This is an example of a problem i trie to solve.
I have 2 providers with 2 routers (one per provider), this 2 routers
announce BGP route to my LinuxBox running iptables and Zebra.
The 2 routers and my LinuxBox is on the same subnet.

         |                      |
         |                      |
   ------------            ------------
   -          -            -          -
   -  Router1 -            - Router2  -
   -          -            -          -
   ------------            ------------
         |                      |
         |     -------------    |
         -------   SWITCH  ------
               -------------

               ------------
               -          -            -------------
               - LinuxBox -------------|    DMZ    |
               -          -            -------------
               ------------

               ------------
               |   LAN    |
               ------------

I use QOS on the LinuxBox, for exemple :

    - if i have 2 lines of 2 Mb/s than my ROOT Fifo (10:) size is 4Mb/s.
    - I mark traffic for one of my server with 100 (ex : VoIP or VPN).
    - I mark all other traffic with 101.
    - I configure 2 FiFo, one of 10Kb/s for 101 fwmark and one of 3996Kb/s
for 100 fwmark, with the options Bounded-Isolated disabled to share
bandwidth.
    My configuration is to prioritize traffic of VoIP or VPN and the free
bandwidth can be used for download and upload by users.

The problem is :
----------------

    - A phoneCall or a VPN connection is open with a small traffic 10Kb/s.
    - A user start a download on a FTP server at 2Mb/s (Full line
Bandwidth) with the same outgoing & incoming Line than the VoIP or VPN
connection.
    -> The QOS don't think the line is full and the quality of VPN or
PhoneCall is degraded (PacketLoss, etc ...).

My question is :
----------------

    - Is it possible to add a target to mark a packet comming from a
mac-address or the IP of the previous router.
    - Is it possible to add a target to mark a packet going to a
mac-address or the IP of the next router (With BGP i have all routing
information in the routing table).
    With this two target i can make a difference between the 2 routers
traffic, than i can remove the FiFo of 4Mb/s and add 2 FiFo of 2Mb/s
etc ....

This is an other configuration i trie to solve the problem :

         |                      |
         |                      |
   ------------            ------------
   -          -            -          -
   -  Router1 -            - Router2  -
   -          -            -          -
   ------------            ------------
         |                      |
         |                      |
         --------       --------
                 |      |
                 |      |
                 |      |
               ------------
               -          -            -------------
               - LinuxBox -------------|    DMZ    |
               -          -            -------------
               ------------

               ------------
               |   LAN    |

I change configuration of the 2 routers to connect the routers directly to
a dedicated interface, with that i can mark packet with the
incoming/outgoing interface.
If you do that traffic can go out with the router1 and return by router2
than the Conntracking reject the packet and i need it on my LinuxBox ....
Than the only solution is the 2 new target.

Thanks,
Brice GIBOUDEAU