Re-2: Still having problems with forwarding

> 1. Can you be more specific about exactly what problems you are having -
> what
> does work, what does not work, how are you testing it?

Since i have made some changes i don't get an connection to my VPN Server,
it seems that iptables don't forwards the vpn tunnel to my internet vpn server.

i can't send any pings to the internet?

also i can't connect to my Terminalserver.

I think the whole forwading don't works?

> 2. Is it possible that you can simplify your ruleset by removing rules
> which
> are nice to have, but have nothing to do with this problem (eg: the
> rate-limited DROP rules, and the TCP flag matches), so that it is easier to
>
> know what to focus on, and what is unimportant?

I think i have to write a complete new firewall script, but at first i will try
to get all working what i need.

Thanks Peter

To: Antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx