Re: Trying to use NETMAP for 1-1 NAT

Okay, my answer is not really a netfiler answer, but why not run an
IPSEC tunnel between each site and then route over the ipsec tunnel.

If you want to aggregate the head end you could use an equaliser devices
to pull 2 or more xDSL lines together.

As you stated you will need an interaface per ADSL modem in bridge mode.