Re: still can´t FORWARD tcp on 25 port to another destination...

Antony Stone wrote:

On Friday 12 March 2004 4:54 pm, Stanislav Puffler DiS. wrote:

Stanislav Puffler DiS. wrote:

Could it be a problem, that I don´t have any modules in kernel to
forward these packets or make masquerade ? Is it possible to install
iptables if I haven´t got any modules or functions compiled in kernel ?

This could be your problem, yes.

In order to do nat, you *must* have nat support either compiled in or loaded as a module - otherwise your netfilter setup just can't do it.

Do you get any errors when you enter the nat rules?

Antony.

The problem is, that I don´t get any errors when entering the nat rules :o( Don´t know where is it ...