Re: Mirror!!

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 10:36:51AM -0300, XMundo - Soporte Tecnico wrote:
> o the person responsible for managing the mirrors.
>
> I have been sending messages for almost a month to the following emails:
>
> coreteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mh, I don't remember seeing anything prominent in those two folders.
Maybe the subject made it look like spam ;(

> netfilter-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A typo in my mail-sync configuration file resulted in no mails from that
folder being transferred to my local imap repository.  I am now reading
all pending email in that folder.

> Could you read netfilter-mirrors and make the change I'm asking you for?

I'll respond to you seperately.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/