Re: Mirror!!

> I have been sending messages for almost a month to the following emails:
I've seen that.

> coreteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> netfilter-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> solt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> And I receive no answer to the request I'm making.
You see the problem is that there is one omnipotent do-lots-of-things
person: Harald Welte. He is doing a lot of things around the project
as the leader and it is possible that he did not find the time to log on
to the nameserver to correct the zone because he's munching code,
updating websites, holding conferences, doing his tasks at work, etc.
I (solt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) am only a participating user. I think
it'd be best just to keep mailing laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx till you get
through.
(I hope that's fine with Harald)