Help: cvs download

Hi,

Please help me to download ip_nat_pptp.c from the URL below ?

 http://cvs.netfilter.org/netfilter-extensions/helpers/pptp

When I click on download, all I got is Error page.
                                   Error
Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: cvs [checkout aborted]: Absolute
module reference invalid:
`/netfilter-extensions/helpers/pptp/ip_nat_pptp.c'

Check whether the directory /data/cvspublic/CVSROOT exists and the script
has write-access to the CVSROOT/history file if it exists.
The script needs to place lock files in the directory the file is in as
well.
CVSweb by <zeller@xxxxxxxx>