Duplicating packets, ether headers?

Poking thru the code for ip_queue.c (code for QUEUE
usespace targets), I found that the source ethernet
address is stored in the hw_addr field (from
eth_header_parse).  This means the source ethernet
address should be accessible from userspace code as it
gets ipq_packet_msg packets.  I was wondering, though,
if there was a reason why the ethernet destination
address is not passed up.
In userspace, I would like to duplicate a packet being
intercepted by the QUEUE target (namely, UDP packets).
 The only way I know of is to use libpcap and build
the entire message.  Is there a way to get the
destination ethernet address, or will I need to code
in a new field for the ipq_packet_msg?