Re: SMTP Routing Based On Recipient

Hello,

	Do not use sendmail ... look into Postfix. It is MUCH easier to configure and more secure. It was designed with security and easy of use. You can setup a simple host to accept mail for your domain and then forward it to your exchange server.

It is also easier to use any of the spam tools with Postfix as compared to using them with sendmail.

I am using Postfix and it verifies all the recipients via a LDAP connection to our Exchange 2000 server. So we only accept mail for people who have mail boxes.

I have Razor, DCC and DSPAM for spam filtering.

Michael.

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator