Re: question about pptp connection tracking

Sorry to make you repeat this... I was mostly just wondering if this should work or not.

To answer your questions, it's a plain 2.4.23 from kernel.org. The only patches are the bsd-mppe patches from pptpd and pptp-conntrack-nat from pom 20030912.

I'll give the CVS stuff a whirl.

Thanks,
schu