RE: How to NAT inside a LAN over a single Interface

I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but you can
probably use their network wires to do this.  Unless the switches are
locked down, you can run your NAT network over a different IP scheme on
the same wires.  So, you might try:

1)  Add a NIC to a machine that's allowed to access the internet.
2)  Set it up to do NAT.  Use say 10.10.10.x/24 for the 'internal' IP
scheme.
3)  Pipe that new NIC via a hub right back into their network.
4)  Supply any restricted clients with a second IP on the 10.x scheme.
5)  Tweak the routing on those clients so that the 10.x NAT box is the
gateway to the internet.

I once did something very similar to bypass a little bureaucracy.  It
took them four months to discover it.  When they did, I had a strong
case for physically separating our networks...  Oh, the memories...

Bob