Re: mangle + TCP Flags

> Well, you could just:
> -p tcp -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset (uses tcp rst)
> -p udp -j REJECT (uses icmp port-unreach)
>That makes nmap say: ports closed.

Yes, that's what I should do but My idea was to answer false SYN,ACK
even if the ports are closed. In that way a scan would declare all my ports open but in reality, they would be closed.
But I recognize that it is a a little tortured idea.. ;-)

> I saw yesterday that Craig Shelley did provide such a module on the
devel-list
> in june but I can't recover the tarball he sended in attachment.
> :-) Maybe you could try email him and ask for publishing it somewhere

Yes it's done, but he seems to be in holliday :-)

Thank you