Re: mangle + TCP Flags

> cause antisocial behaviour. In fact, in the beginning, my idea was to
return a RST,ACK, for each SYN received > on one of my closed ports, in
order to make a scan tool belive that they are all open. (Perhaps it is
useles but I
> found the idea amusing.
Well, you could just:
-p tcp -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset (uses tcp rst)
-p udp -j REJECT (uses icmp port-unreach)

That makes nmap say: ports closed.

> I saw yesterday that Craig Shelley did provide such a module on the
devel-list
> in june but I can't recover the tarball he sended in attachment.
:-) Maybe you could try email him and ask for publishing it somewhere

Regards,
Maciej