Re: Forwarding and masquerading got broken

Hello,

	Look the section"
--snip--
# --------( Sysctl Tuning - Recommended Parameters )--------

# Turn off IP forwarding by default
# (this will be enabled if you require masquerading)

if [ -e /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward ]; then
  echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
fi
--snip--

The "echo 0" in the "/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward" is disabling ip_forwarding -- which is need to forward packets.

Change the "echo 0" to "echo 1"

:)

Michael.

--