How to redirect requests

Hello all.

I'm trying to redirect all requests coming from my internal machines, that
contain www.smartlaunch.net to an internal machine. I've already
succesfully redirected all requests of the IP address, but haven't managed
to redirect the domain requests. Maybe it's not at all a job for iptables,
but I wanted some light on this, since I don't know where to start.

any help is appreciated
magu
magu@xxxxxxxxxx