Howto match only the first connection from an IP

My goal is to set-up an iptables rule that will match and DNAT the
first connection from a client.

The first connection is defined as the first established TCP session
from the time the iptables rule is inserted. No other TCP connection
should match nor should be DNAT-ed.

Is there any easy way to do this with current Netfilter/Iptables/pom.

(I have installed almost all the patches from pom)

--
Damjan Georgievski
jabberID: damjan@xxxxxxxxxxxx