Forwarding GnomeMeeting to internal network

Hello list,

I wish to use GnomeMeeting, for which I assume the only port that needs
opening is 1720.
Now, how can I forward all incoming traffic to port 1720 on the router, to
one machine on the network that doesn't have a fixed IP (DHCP), but has name
on the domain thanks to DDNS (ex : abox.mydomain.net).

Another question regarding ip_conntrack. After 5 days of use, I get the
following error in syslog : "ip_conntrack table full, dropping packet.". I
then increased the value in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_conntrack_max, from 3048 to
8192, but I think this is a quick fix that won't get me too far ... Is there
a mean of flushing that table ? If not, how can I lower the TCP connection
timeouts ?

Thanks in advance.