Re: error: ip_tables.o init_module:Device or resource busy

Dear All,

Okay, I have managed to fix the problem in a "no-brain" way.
The problem had probably) occurred because I installed the new version
of iptab(les from the source package, and I (stupidly) had it installed
at the same time as the old iptables package .
I got rid of all the iptables installs (and ipchains and auto-installed
firewalls) I could find on my disk, and reinstalled iptables 1.2.8-8
from an rpm.
Now everything seems to work !
Phew, I am saved from kernel compiling once again...
Thanks for everybodies' input

steve