Re: squid and iptables

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:55:16 +0100,
"diseno1" <diseno1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<007a01c3a2b1$5dca5c80$6a1f68c8@proxy>:

> hello...
> i need set up a firewall/proxy...
> with smtp, pop3,www, ssh, and the most security posibility...
> no hablo bien ingles...

..no need to: http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
or http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=es

..just write in your own language and pop it into the
translator and paste the translation into your posting,
so _both_ your original message and your translated
message appears in your post.

..if it gets really bad, we can try your original message in other
translators so we can figure out what you try to ask, regardless
of language, like in http://www.google.com/intl/xx-klingon/ and
http://www.google.com/intl/xx-bork/  ;-)

> si alguien me pudiera ayudar estaria agradecido...

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: