Re: Forwarding traffic destined to local machine

  I have a kernel module that registers to listen on netfilter
hooks. I also have a user level program that uses libipq to
receive packets that were received by the module.
   Now, the user application registers to listen to all packets coming in
on NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING hook. If, the packet is destined to the local
machine, I change the destination at iph->daddr to another destination and
I recalculate the checksum.

  By this, the packet should show up at the NF_IP_FORWARD hook, but it
doesn't. It just gets dropped somewere beforehand.

What am I doing wrong?