Re: SO HOW! iptables: invalid argument

> Ummm.
>
>    I would personally apply POM before building iptables code

I actually did the other way around but still have same problem "invalid
argument"

i have two versions of iptables running.

iptables (from rpm /sbin/iptables) = works okay
iptables (from source /usr/local/sbin/iptables) = invalid argument

my Q is... why did the iptables from source didnt work. any helpful hint?