RPC Patch Issues

I wanted to ask about RPC again. I even went through and did a third kernel and it still does not work. I'm using a Debian distribution with a 2.4.22 kernel with the Netfilter patch and RPC and String patched and added as modules. As I stated in the previous e-mail string is working great, but for some reason RPC is not working. Is there something more I need to be doing to get RPC working? I couldn't find any special instructions on the Internet for it, so my assumption is it was supposed to load just like the string module did. Please reference my previous e-mail (below).

Thank you,

B. Hildebrand