RE: RTSP

> This is not possible.  The netfilter coreteam strongly
> opposes including conntrack/nat helpers for protocols where
> there is not at least one free software client and server
> implementation.  AFAIK, there is no free RTSP server
> implementation so far.  Please inform me, if I'm wrong.

Is this what you are looking for ?

Server :
http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/streaming/
Not GPL, but APSL. Don't know if that's enough.

Actually, here is a list with multiple servers and clients :
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/rtsp/implementations.html
I didn't check on all of them for licensing.

Gr,
Rob