Clients joining a host on a private LAN behind a NAT

Hi,

I’ve asked this question before and got a few replies, nothing that made it work, though.

I am behind a nat-firewall, and I want to be able to host a warcraft3 game (this works), and have other clients on my internal network join my game. Right now they will see the game, but can’t join it (which is understandable).

I’ve tried a few starcraft-scripts, without much luck..

I’m using iptables. Any ideas?

Thanks,

 - Thomas