Re: Spanish translation of unreliable guides

On 11 May 2003 20:33:47 -0500,
Dr Aldo Medina <aldomedina@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<1052703238.1455.200.camel@linuxclient>:

> El sáb, 10-05-2003 a las 06:17, Arnt Karlsen escribió:
> > On 08 May 2003 14:00:57 -0500,
> > Dr Aldo Medina <aldomedina@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > <1052420516.843.120.camel@linuxclient>:
> >
> > > Greetings.
> > > Does a spanish translation of your guide exists?. I'm looking for
> > > one, or in any case I could even translate them. Could you please
> > > write me? TIA.
> > >
> > > Aldo Medina
> >
> > ..usually I don't mail to people, just post to the lists.
> >
> > ..since you asked us to mail you, I advice using the english base
> > text and feed it thru a language filter, some of them are not too
> > bad, see http://www.word2word.com/free.html and
> > http://babelfish.org/ and
> > http://angli02.kgw.tu-berlin.de/call/webofdic/grammars.html for
> > ideas.
>
> Thank you very much. Since english isn't my native language, maybe I
> didn't explain myself very well :-)
>
> I'm asking permission for translating the guides which are missing a
> spanish version.
>
> :-)

..that's the best part of open source; you ask very politely, and
I will _very_ surprised to hear anyone say "no", check the licensing,
there is a philosophy and spirit behind it all; translate and spread
the word.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: