k.tragant@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
# CONFIG_MODULES is not set

#   IP: Netfilter Configuration
CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_MULTIPORT=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REJECT=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_LOG=y

I built a kernel with this config, and it didn't have ip_conntrack.

Maybe there are other ideas?

Just a couple of things to track down exactly where the problem is:

grep tells me that net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.c is the only
place in the kernel that "ip_conntrack version" appears, so check if
net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_core.o exists.  If it does, then double
check your config, or look in net/ipv4/netfilter/Makefile to work out
what is causing it to be compiled.

If it doesn't exist, then cat /proc/version to ensure you are running
the new kernel.

--
Philip Craig - philipc@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.SnapGear.com
SnapGear - Custom Embedded Solutions and Security Appliances