disabling connection tracking

Hi list,

I did some tests with connection tracking and decided finally to switch off
conntrack. So I deselected connection tracking in the kernel. But if I start the
computer there is still a:

ip_conntrack version 2.1 (2047 buckets, 16376 max) - 152 bytes per conntrack

And if I do a

cat /proc/net/ip_conntrack

I see the tracked connections. I even did a make mrproper in the Kernelsource
and recompiled the kernel again - still the same.

How can I disable connection tracking? Thanks for an answer,

Regards
Kurt Tragant

www.ebay.de Hier Finden Sie Auktionen und Festpreisangebote!