Re: disabling connection tracking

Hi Philip!

> You probably have an ip_conntrack module that it is loading still.
> Do a lsmod to see.  You'll need to delete it (or you might be able
> to add something to /etc/modules.conf).  Look under
> /lib/modules/$(KERNELRELEASE)/kernel/net/ipv4/netfilter/

Thank you for an answer. Unfortunately, this is not correct, because I've
build a monolithic kernel without module support. These are the netfilter
compononet, I switched on in the kernel:

# CONFIG_MODULES is not set

#   IP: Netfilter Configuration
CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_MULTIPORT=y