SMTP Problems

Title: Mensagem
Hi everybody,

I installed a Linux RedHat 8 in a network with 10 computers with an ADSL connection to Internet.

This Linux have 2 interfaces, with iptables and sshd only.

Sometimes the clients have problems to communicate with the SMTP Server in Internet. They get HTTP and POP connection, but SMTP doesn´t work. So we reestart the Linux and the problem is solved.

I don´t know whether this is a problem with iptables or kernel, or if there is another thing that causes this.

Anyone have seen this kind of problem?

Thanks,

André