From: ads nat [mailto:adsnat@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 3:55 PM
To: hare ram; netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Blocking file type by iptables?

Please tell me what is POM. I tried blocking url_regen from squid. It has blocked kazza sites but still users are able to down load through search. I have just started learning Iptables, totally new. But by going through mail archieve i think STRING blocking is similer to URL_regen blocking in squid.
Thanks