From: ads nat
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Blocking file type by iptables?

Please tell me what is POM. I tried blocking url_regen from squid. It has blocked kazza sites but still users are able to down load through search. I have just started learning Iptables, totally new. But by going through mail archieve i think STRING blocking is similer to URL_regen blocking in squid.
Thanks

hare ram <hareram@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

If you want to block Kazaa