Redirect of DNS requests

Hi,
I have looked back through the archives and searched on "Redirect" but I did not find the answer to my specific problem.

I have a RH 9.0 with a 2.4.20 kernel. The box is running iptables-1.2.7 and does NAT from my 192.168.1.x network to my ISP assigned dhcp IP. What I would like to do is redirect a certain domain's email, DNS, or Web traffic to a w2k server that sits in my private network, sort of like a DMZ situation and have the another domain's services continue to be routed to the RH box. On the RH box I am running Bind and Sendmail amoung other things.

I am sorry if this quesiton has been asked before, but I have looked through the last 12 months of the archeives looking for the answer.

TIA

Trevor