NAT + Web based authentication ?

HI everybody,

I am new to iptables. Need to figure out a solution.

- Want to create an authentication based NAT.

- Have the gateway machine running DHCP server on eth1 that gives up 192.168.1.x ip addresses.

- eth0 on the gateway has a real ip.

- I have an web based authentication working at lets say www.abc.com on a remote web server.

- Now I have the Masquerading working at the gateway machine but I need to restrict the internet access to ip addresses who can authenticate themselves at www.abc.com. How do I interface authentication from web server with Iptables NAT and what rules do I use to get this done.

- Also I need that any port 80 request from address 192.168.1.x by defaults goes to www.abc.com

I think it can be done using script, but I am not sure how to use iptables for this.

Thanks in advance.

Zia

Do you Yahoo!?